- Public/Population Health Learning Hubs - Two awards in the amount of $10,000 each
The deadline to apply for this award is Friday, April 13, 2018.
- Current AACN member school.
- Public/Population Health Learning Hub should include partnerships/involvement with at a minimum, one school of nursing, plus at least two of the following: one local/state health department, one non-health sector entity (i.e. local public works department, transportation, school district), and one community agency. Proposals that build on existing partnerships, particularly those that that have been sustained for two or more calendar years, are strongly preferred and encouraged. Building on current or recent community agency assessments of the community population health needs is strongly advised. Involvement of students/faculty in other disciplines or health professions programs/schools is also encouraged. Applicants will be asked to provide documentation of their partnership arrangement(s).
- Involvement of students, undergraduate and/or graduate nursing students engaged in public/population health, leadership, informatics, or an area of advanced nursing practice. Students should be included in the planning and the partnership engagement processes and meetings as well as the community practice activities/opportunities.
Required Application Information
- Cover Page
- Evaluation Plan
- Project Plan/Timeline
- Description of Key Personnel
- Itemized Budget and Justification
- Letters of Support
How to Apply
Applications are completed online through the AACN Online Application System. View the Call for Proposals for full details on how to apply.
(202) 463-6930 ext. 278