AACN-Wharton Executive Leadership Program
This program is open to deans/directors and associate deans/directors from AACN member schools who currently serve as the chief or associate chief nursing academic officer. Registration is limited to 40 participants via this competitive application process. Applications from members aspiring to the above roles or currently in other key leadership positions will be considered as space allows.
Apply Today – All applications must be submitted electronically through this submission form.
Applications Due: March 30, 2018
The curriculum for the AACN-Wharton program is designed to provide the concepts and tools needed to enhance leadership capacity and hone the skills that are essential to thrive and move forward strategically. The content addresses issues around managing and leading change, influencing and galvanizing a diverse set of stakeholders, and building enterprising relationships in highly volatile environments. Participants leave the program equipped with an advanced set of negotiation, leadership, and influencing skills, as well as the confidence and ability to serve on or lead high-powered boards.Arrival: Participants should plan to arrive for an early morning start on Monday and arrive on Sunday night.
Departure: Participants should plan for afternoon departure from the conference center.
- Provide the concepts and tools needed to enhance leadership capacity and hone the skills that are essential to move forward strategically as an academic leader.
- Address issues around managing and leading change, influencing and galvanizing a diverse set of stakeholders, developing value innovation, and building strategic relationships in highly volatile environments.
- Equip participants with an advanced set of negotiation, leadership, entrepreneurship, and influencing skills.
- Facilitate interactions and collaboration within the cohort, providing participants with a valuable and ongoing resource network.
Program participants will gain the ability to:
- Manage and lead change at an enterprise level
- Strategically influence and negotiate
- Skillfully strategize and innovate value with internal and external stakeholder
Registration FeesFellowship Cost: $6,995
The registration fee of $6,995 includes four nights lodging (private room and bath), all meals during the conference, morning and afternoon breaks, and all conference services and materials, including assessment instruments.
For those who require additional nights will be arranged on an individual basis at the expense of the individual. Substitution of hotels by fellows is not permitted. Participants are responsible for their own transportation. Further information about the conference and location will be sent to selected fellows, and payment will be due shortly after selection.
Wharton School of the University of Penn
Our system is currently down for scheduled maintenance. Your member services will be available again shortly. Please check back soon.