Clinical Assistant/Clinical Associate Professor of Nursing- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practiti
The University of New Hampshire is seeking applications for the position of Clinical Assistant/Clinical Associate Professor of Nursing- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program
Summary of Position
The University of New Hampshire Department of Nursing invites applications for a clinical faculty position teaching in the Online Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program.
This position primarily teaches in the PMHNP graduate programs and may teach in other programs as required. Remote and hybrid working arrangements may be possible, with periodic on-site requirements for student immersion or other related events, and based on the needs of the PMHNP program, Nursing Department, and university.
Additional Job Information
- Teaching in the PMHNP program or in other nursing programs as assigned. Courses may be online or in-person and may be asynchronous or synchronous.
- Participating in on-campus and virtual student intensive learning experiences associated with the PMHNP program.
- Collaborate with other faculty in the planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating curriculum, program policies, assessment, and admissions.
- Advising and providing student support and mentorship through office hours or scheduled appointments
- Contributing to clinical placement team process, including assisting with recruitment/relationship building of clinical sites and potential preceptors.
- Participating in the governance operations of the Department of Nursing, which may include serving on committees at the departmental, college or university level.
- May include remote clinical supervision of graduate nursing students.
UNH is a federal contractor within the meaning of the Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. This position may require that you be vaccinated against COVID-19 in the future unless you apply for and receive a religious or medical exemption. You may not test out of this requirement.
Acceptable Minimum Qualifications
Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, with current certification and practice. Eligible for NH nursing license.
Special Instructions to Applicants
For a full description and to apply, visit https://jobs.usnh.edu/postings/54554
INTERFOLIO USERS: If using Interfolio to submit letters of reference, please follow the special instructions at this link: https://pa-hrsuite-production.s3.amazonaws.com/2729/docs/126635.pdf
Instructions for reference providers can be access at: https://support.interfolio.com/m/29600/l/266335-submit-a-letter-of-recommendation-to-interfolio
The University System of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action employer.
- Posted On
- Job Type
- UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE
- Job Location
- Durham, NH
Our system is currently down for scheduled maintenance. Your member services will be available again shortly. Please check back soon.