Business Officers of Nursing Schools (BONUS) is dedicated to facilitating networking among those who work in the administration of nursing education and to providing education in areas of business, technology, and financial and administrative management of nursing schools.
BONUS Member Login or Join BONUS
Who Should Join?
Business officers, fiscal managers, and personnel involved in the operational management of nursing programs.
Whether you are just starting out in the profession or you are proudly looking back at a lifetime of achievements, membership in the BONUS Leadership Network is of extraordinary value.
As a member, you can take advantage of the following benefits
- Be involved and share experiences in a national network of leaders and subject matter experts through an exclusive BONUS Community, a new online community platform just for BONUS members.
- Participate in conferences geared around subjects of common interest.
- Serve on working groups such as AACN conference programming and advisory groups.
- Opportunities to earn (or receive) CEU credits with a network member discount.
- Volunteer to serve on a Leadership Network Steering Community.
In the late fall or early winter of 1985 a very important questionnaire graced the desk of every Dean whose school was a member of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN). The purpose of this survey was to determine the level of interest in having a conference designed to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and to identify common problems in the fiscal affairs of nursing schools. Read more.