The Nursing Advancement Professionals is designed for advancement professionals with responsibilities and interests in areas of nursing philanthropy, public relations, marketing, alumni relations and institutional advancement.
NAP Member Login Join NAP
Who Should Join?
Development officers, advancement professionals, and public relations leaders from nursing programs.
Whether you are just starting out in the profession or you are proudly looking back at a lifetime of achievements, membership in the NAP Leadership Network is of extraordinary value.
As a member, you can take advantage of the following benefits
- Be involved and share experiences in a national network of leaders and subject matter experts through an exclusive NAP Community, a online community platform just for NAP members.
- Participate in conferences geared around subjects of common interest.
- Serve on working groups such as AACN conference programming and advisory groups.
- Opportunities to earn (or receive) CEU credits with a network member discount.
- Volunteer to serve on a Leadership Network Steering Community.
The purpose of NAP is to foster and enhance development and alumni relations activities in Colleges of Nursing by sharing fundraising, marketing, public and community relations expertise, technical skills and experiences by members of the group through an annual conference and other communication outlets.
The group was established in 1998 as an educational and information sharing organization specifically for professionals in the field of academic nursing, fundraising and philanthropy. The group gradually expanded membership to meet the needs of advancement professionals whose institutional responsibilities include marketing, community relations, and public relations functions for AACN schools and colleges of nursing. The group has hosted, in conjunction with AACN, six annual spring conferences.
Past NAP Conferences