The Practice Leadership Network (PLN) is comprised of nursing faculty who administer faculty practice programs and those actively engaged in faculty practice.
PLN Member Login Join PLN
Who Should Join?
Nursing faculty who administer or are engaged in faculty practice programs.
Whether you are just starting out in the profession or you are proudly looking back at a lifetime of achievements, membership in the PLN Leadership Network is of extraordinary value.
As a member, you can take advantage of the following benefits
- Be involved and share experiences in a national network of leaders and subject matter experts through an exclusive PLN Community, a online community platform just for PLN members.
- Participate in conferences geared around subjects of common interest.
- Serve on working groups such as AACN conference programming and advisory groups.
- Opportunities to earn (or receive) CEU credits with a network member discount.
- Volunteer to serve on a Leadership Network Steering Community.