Who Should Join?
Nursing faculty who have leadership roles facilitating research within their nursing programs.
Whether you are just starting out in the profession or you are proudly looking back at a lifetime of achievements, membership in the RLN Leadership Network is of extraordinary value.
As a member, you can take advantage of the following benefits
- Be involved and share experiences in a national network of leaders and subject matter experts through an exclusive RLN Community, a online community platform just for RLN members.
- Participate in conferences geared around subjects of common interest.
- Serve on working groups such as AACN conference programming and advisory groups.
- Opportunities to earn (or receive) CEU credits with a network member discount.
- Volunteer to serve on a Leadership Network Steering Community.