- You may substitute your registration to another individual within your organization. This must be done by contacting the AACN Conference Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a substitution is not possible, your cancellation request must be received in writing and confirmed by AACN; otherwise, it cannot be honored. The following refund arrangements will then apply:
- Cancellation requests received by March 8, 2024, will be refunded minus a $150 non-refundable administrative fee.
- No refunds will be given after March 8, 2024, nor will refunds be given for no-shows.
- No-show registrations with an open balance will be charged the non-refundable administrative fee as outlined above after the event.
- Your cancellation request must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and confirmed by AACN.
Please note: AACN will issue refunds within a 2-week time period of receipt of written cancellation notice.
Event Cancellation by AACN
AACN reserves the right to modify, postpone/reschedule or cancel this conference and any related group activity for any circumstance beyond AACN's control, including but not limited to emergency, acts of God, government regulations, disaster, strike, and non-fulfilment of minimum group requirements. If AACN cancels an event, every attempt will be made to reschedule or provide a modified virtual offering, and registration fees will be applied to the rescheduled/virtual event. If a cancelled event cannot be rescheduled, AACN will issue a full refund of the registration fee(s). Any travel, lodging, or incidental expenses incurred related to a cancelled/postponed event cannot be refunded under any circumstances as AACN resumes no responsibility for such expenses.