The Faculty Resource Network provides a forum for nursing faculty to explore real world issues, pose pedagogy questions, and exchange ideas related to teaching and curriculum in professional nursing education.
The primary purpose of the FRN is to facilitate faculty networking and foster development of its members through webinars, conference sessions, and electronic communications that support the evolution of teaching and learning.
FRN Member Login or Join FRN
Who Should Join?
Nursing faculty whose main focus is teaching didactic and clinical courses in baccalaureate and graduate nursing programs.
Whether you are just starting out in the profession or you are proudly looking back at a lifetime of achievements, membership in the FRN Leadership Network is of extraordinary value.
As a member, you can take advantage of the following benefits
- Be involved and share experiences in a national network of leaders and subject matter experts through an exclusive FRN Community, a new online community platform just for FRN members.
- Participate in conferences geared around subjects of common interest.
- Serve on working groups such as AACN conference programming and advisory groups.
- Opportunities to earn (or receive) CEU credits with a network member discount.
- Volunteer to serve on a Leadership Network Steering Community.