AACN's Leadership Networks provide information, networking, and professional development for nursing school faculty and staff. The Networks bring peer professionals together to share best practices and success stories, sharpen leadership skills, and take full advantage of AACN resources. Professionals engaged in a variety of functions within the nursing academic unit are represented among the seven networks.
The Networks will foster professional growth and development, information sharing, communication, and discussion of key issues among Nursing school faculty and staff at member institutions. Networking within these groups will be facilitated through programs, meetings and electronic communications.
- Conferences and educational events offered at a discount to members
- Access to a members-only community, to connect you with colleagues nationwide
- Access to the Network Membership Directory
- Electronic publication, AACN News Watch, AACN's weekly email advisory
- Opportunities to serve in leadership roles on the Network Steering Committee
- Free subscription to Syllabus, the bimonthly newsletter of AACN
- AACN communications, including press releases, governmental affairs bulletin, grant funding opportunities, issue bulletins and special announcements.
- Provide opportunities for networking at AACN meetings
- Operate an online community for the interchange of information
- Provide educational programs of value to the community of members at meetings
- Disseminate/transfer/share the latest trends affecting nursing school faculty and staff
What are the seven categories of Leadership Networks?
Faculty and staff engaged in a variety of functions within the nursing academic unit are represented among the following seven AACN networks:
Join a Network Today!
Need to Update Your Contact Information?
Please direct questions to Beth Aronson, AACN's Membership Director, at email@example.com or 202-463-6930, extension 263.