News Watch is a weekly email advisory covering the latest news, emerging trends, funding opportunities, and new resources of interest to the academic nursing community and external stakeholders. Special emphasis is placed on AACN’s leading initiatives, including political advocacy efforts, publications, conferences, collaborations, and other activities aimed at meeting the needs of deans, faculty, staff, and students at AACN member institutions.
November 15, 2017
November 8, 2017
November 1, 2017
October 25, 2017
October 18, 2017
October 11, 2017
October 4, 2017
September 27, 2017
September 20, 2017
September 13, 2017
September 6, 2017
August 30, 2017
August 23, 2017
August 16, 2017
August 9, 2017
Subscribe to News Watch>>
To subscribe and/or update your newsletter subscriptions, please login to MyAACN and go to Update My Profile. If you don't not have an AACN account go to create an account.
How to Submit Articles to News Watch >>
AACN Members and related stakeholders are encouraged to submit articles of interest, research awards and opportunities, member school announcements, new partnerships or grant-funded initiatives, and resources, to the AACN for inclusion in the newsletter, according to the following guidelines.
- Each section will be limited to one article per member school. If more than one is submitted, AACN staff will determine which will be published.
- Submissions must be written in third person, in paragraph format, and not to exceed 150 words.
- Include a link to the press release, website, or other source for more information.
- By submitting material, submitter gives us the right to publish and edit them if necessary
Articles may be condensed or be placed on a separate page with a link from a teaser of the first few paragraphs.
- We do not advertise university awards and events, continuing education programs, products for sale and other items that may imply endorsement or support one member school over another.
Submissions must be received Monday at 12:00 pm (EST) in order to appear in that week’s issue.
Send your article via email to Bill O’Connor, AACN’s Director of Publications at firstname.lastname@example.org.