Registration Fee: $399
* Each additional registration from the same institution receives a $30 discount.
The Academic Nursing Leadership Conference (ANLC) is open to the Dean/Director and Assistant/Associate Deans/Directors of AACN member schools of nursing.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
If you subsequently cannot attend the Academic Nursing Leadership Conference, the following options are available:
- No Substitutions are allowed for the Academic Nursing Leadership Conference as it is open only to the primary Dean/Chair/Director of AACN-Member Schools of Nursing and their Associate/Assistant Dean/Director guest(s).
- Your cancellation request must be received in writing and confirmed by AACN; otherwise, it cannot be honored. The following refund arrangements will then apply
- Cancellation requests received by October 2, 2020 will be fully refunded.
- Cancellation requests received after October 2, 2020 will not be granted any refunds.
- Refunds will not be given for no-shows.
- No-show registrations with an open balance will be charged a $150 non-refundable administrative fee after the event
Please note: Cancellations received fewer than 7 days prior to the event start date will be reviewed and processed within two weeks after the last day of the event.
Event Cancellation or Postponement:
AACN reserves the right to modify, postpone/reschedule or cancel this conference and any related group activity for any circumstance beyond AACN’s control, including but not limited to emergency, acts of God, government regulations, disaster, strike and non-fulfilment of minimum group requirements. Any travel, lodging, or incidental expenses incurred related to a cancelled/postponed event cannot be refunded under any circumstances as AACN resumes no responsibility for such expenses.
AACN Conference Team
655 K Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001