The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing seeks full-time coordinator to provide customer service and data management support to nursing programs and CCNE governing board, volunteers, and staff in support of national accreditation process for baccalaureate and graduate nursing programs and nurse residency programs.
The successful candidate will manage CCNE’s databases; serve as a liaison to technology vendors; prepare materials and logistics for meetings; and prepare communications for dissemination to the public and various organizations. The successful candidate will provide data to internal teams by designing and running queries and reports as needed for all databases utilized, including those in Microsoft Access and online.
The successful candidate will also assist in managing financials related to the accreditation process (preparing invoices, tracking receivables, reconciliations, and budget process).
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be detail oriented with strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills; and able to communicate effectively with constituents and colleagues.
- Must be able to manage simultaneous tasks and prioritize competing deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree, two years of professional experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office (including strong Access skills) and online database tools required.
- Knowledge of accreditation and basic invoicing processes preferred.
- Knowledge of health professions, higher education and/or nonprofit organizations recommended.
Pleasant work environment and easy access to metro. Send cover letter, resume, references, and salary expectations to email@example.com.