The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) seeks a Data Services Assistant to provide support to the Institutional Research and Data Services Department.
- Assists with the execution and analysis of a national survey effort focused on academic nursing, including survey preparation, data collection, and data analysis.
- Assists with testing of online survey sites, data downloads, creation and editing of reports and data visualization, and analysis and generation of customized data reports.
- In addition, provides back up support for in-house IT services, including the Association Management Software.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Qualified applicants will have a bachelor’s degree with at least 1 year of experience in similar position; nonprofit background is preferred.
- Candidate must have experience in data analytics, database management, PowerPoint, Excel and SPSS.
- Exceptional organizational and attention to detail required, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
American Association of Colleges of Nursing
655 K Street NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC, 20001