The American Association of Colleges of Nursing seeks a Nursing Education Assistant to provide high level administrative support to the nursing education team.
- Provides general administrative support to department leadership, including database management and correspondence related to education initiatives/activities.
- Provides support for and coordinates work of education related task forces, including scheduling meetings, meeting notes, and organization of resources.
- Coordinates activities related to the planning and implementation department conferences, including primary contact for all conference related questions, planning committee meetings, abstract processes, speaker communications, coordination of continuing education application, and conference onsite logistics (catering, AV, registration, exhibits, poster sessions).
- Administrative support for a multiorganizational network which includes scheduling meetings, minutes, maintaining project directory.
- Monitors and provides recommendations regarding review and update of nursing education related webpages.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Qualified applicants will have a bachelor’s degree with at least 1 year of experience in similar position; nonprofit background is preferred.
- Candidates must be highly organized, detail oriented, flexible and collaborative, and have good interpersonal skills. Excellent ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Strong customer service focus.
- Additional qualifications include strong problem-solving and self-starter skills, time management and ability to be trusted with confidential information.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
American Association of Colleges of Nursing
655 K Street NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC, 20001