NOTE: All CNL Certification verification request must be submitted through CNC’s Portal.
If you are a certified CNL verifying your certification, please log into your MyCNC Profile.
If you are an employer verifying a CNL certification, please follow these instructions if you haven’t already created a profile in the CNC portal:
- Click on CNC Portal.
- Select Create a User Account.
- Complete the required fields.
- Select Employer or Other for the CNL Program and Not Applicable for the School of Nursing and Employment Information required fields.
- Add your company information and job title under Employment Information-Company Profile.
- Type N/A for supervisor information, then click “Next”.
- Once your account has been created you can request the verification by clicking on View Available Forms.
- Under Browse Available Forms click on the view button for Verification of CNL Certification Request Form.
- Select Complete Form!
- Select the payment amount and click Continue.
- Complete the required fields and click Continue.
- Select Pay With a New Credit/Debit Card then add payment information and click Continue.
- If you have any questions, please email CNC Staff at email@example.com.
For more detailed steps, please view this visual guide.