CNC Call for Volunteers
Advancing CNL certification and the CNL skill set requires a commitment from CNL certificants and other stakeholders. As such, there are many volunteer opportunities for CNLs and others to become involved with CNC. The call for volunteers for the Board, Item Writers Committee, and CNL Job Analysis Committee will open in December! The call for volunteers for the Marketing Committee is now open!
Volunteer opportunities include the following:
Connect with CNC on Social Media
Join the conversation and follow us by clicking on the links below.
Note: These are free services and creating your profile is really easy.
- CNC Portal – Create your MyCNC Profile, apply for the exam, renew your CNL and purchase merchandise.
- The CNL Community – Join an online discussion board hosted by CNC.
- Facebook – Like us, share our page with colleagues and friends.
- Twitter – Follow us, connect with colleagues, retweet messages, get the latest updates on the CNL program.
- Nurses Lounge – Connect with the CNC lounge and other colleagues. This site allows you to build your professional page.
- YouTube – View and like the latest CNL videos.