The Commission on Nurse Certification (CNC) is currently recruiting volunteers to serve on the CNC Marketing Committee.
Three Marketing Cmmittee positions are available
- Two position from the academic setting
- One position from the practice setting
All positions require a three-year term beginning July 1, 2018 and ending June 30, 2020. Individuals may be reappointed.
Composition of the CNCBOC
The Marketing Committee includes four members – two from the CNC Board of Commissioners and two CNLs (one from the practice setting and one from the educational setting).
The CNC Board of Commissioners’ Nominating Committee will evaluate the applications submitted and propose a slate of qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions. The CNC Board of Commissioners will review the qualifications and make the selections for appointments. Individuals with experience in marketing, public relations, or CNL outreach, will be given preference. The individuals appointed must have earned the CNL credential.
The charge of the Marketing Committee is to promote the value of CNL certification. The committee is responsible for developing strategies to:
- Implement, monitor, and evaluate the marketing plan.
- Promote the CNC brand image.
- Educate and market CNL certification to key stakeholders.
- Promote recertification.
The Committee will:
- Review and evaluate marketing materials.
- Review sponsorship applications.
- Review CNC website.
- Develop marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with CNC staff.
- Participate in three web-meetings per year – August, January, and May (additional conference calls may be scheduled as necessary). Committee members who miss two consecutive meetings may be required to relinquish their position.
To apply, please submit:
- Application Form
- Career Summary of Qualifications (500 words maximum)
- Current Curriculum Vita/Resume
- Enclosed Consent Statement Form
Applications must be received at the CNC by April 5, 2018
Submit the application to:
CNC Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be notified by May 15, 2018 of the CNCBOC action regarding appointments.