Assistant Professor of Nursing - Tenure Track
The University of Indianapolis is seeking an Assistant professor in the School of Nursing. This position is a 9-month, tenure-track appointment with rank and salary commensurate with experience. Responsibilities include didactic and clinical instruction within content area of expertise, service to the School of Nursing, University, and community, participation in scholarly activities, and academic advising The ideal candidate will have experience as a nurse leader.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- An earned Masters (Doctorate preferred) in nursing
- Unencumbered RN license in the State of Indiana
- Demonstrated activity in scholarly endeavors to include extramural funding, project development, and implementation
- Publication and professional presentations commensurate with experience
- Demonstrated record of involvement in the professional community
- Experience as a clinical and academic leader
- Evidence of professional leadership activities at regional and national levels
Apply electronically at http://www.uindy.edu/visitors/hr. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
The University of Indianapolis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, creed, sex, sexual orientation or identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran status. The University of Indianapolis does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admission as required by Title IX.