Courtyard & Residence Inn Washington Downtown Convention Center
901 L Street NW, Washington, DC
- The hotel is a five-minute walk to the conference meeting location.
- The room rate is $169 single/double.
- The cutoff date for reservations at the group rate is July 14, 2020.
- For reservations, call 202-408-5300
- The room block may fill before the deadline, so please make your reservation early. If/when the room block fills, AACN will post a list of alternative hotels on its website.
The conference will take place at 655 K Street NW, Washington, DC 20001. The meeting location is 5 minutes from the Mount Vernon Square metro (yellow and green line) and 10 minutes from the Gallery Place metro (red, green, and yellow line).
Reagan National Airport (DCA)
Distance: 15-minute drive
Cost: $20.00 Taxi one way
Dulles International Airport (IAD)
Distance: 35-minute drive
Cost: $71.00 Taxi one way
Alternate Airport: Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI)
Distance: 45-minute drive
Cost: $98.00 Taxi one way
Shuttles are available through Super Shuttle at www.supershuttle.com.
Shuttle fares are: DCA (approximately $15 each way); IAD (approximately $30 each way); and BWI (approximately $40 each way).
Above rates are subject to change.
Continuing Education Credit
Participants are eligible to earn continuing nursing education (CNE) hours, which will be awarded to those who attest to attendance at entire sessions and complete the electronic evaluation process after the event.
Dietary and Special Needs
If you have any dietary restrictions (e.g., vegetarian, kosher, or gluten-free) or special needs, please email us prior to the event at email@example.com.