Graduate Nursing Admissions Professionals is a diverse group comprised of nursing education administrators and faculty responsible for graduate nursing student recruitment, admissions, marketing, and programming. The purpose of the group is to provide an opportunity for those most involved in recruiting graduate nursing students to share their successes, develop new strategies, and to establish a resource network of peers.
GNAP Member Login or Join GNAP
Who Should Join?
Professionals engaged in recruiting students into graduate programs.
Whether you are just starting out in the profession or you are proudly looking back at a lifetime of achievements, membership in the GNAP Leadership Network is of extraordinary value.
As a member, you can take advantage of the following benefits
- Be involved and share experiences in a national network of leaders and subject matter experts through an exclusive GNAP Community, a new online community platform just for GNAP members.
- Participate in conferences geared around subjects of common interest.
- Serve on working groups such as AACN conference programming and advisory groups.
- Opportunities to earn (or receive) CEU credits with a network member discount.
- Volunteer to serve on a Leadership Network Steering Community.