Video Duration: 1 - 3 minutes
Video Content: Please select two to three of the questions below to answer in your video:
- What unique contributions are nurses making in the fight against COVID-19?
- How have your faculty and students demonstrated leadership in addressing this crisis?
- How has your school made a difference in responding to COVID-19 in your local community?
- How has AACN been helpful in your efforts to adapt your nursing programs?
- What have you witnessed that has inspired you or made you proud of the nursing profession?
Video Submission: The submission of the videos will be through Dropbox upload. Upload your submission here.
Submission Deadline: Videos are due for submission by Wednesday, July 15.
Sample Video Submission: View a sample video submission here.
- Please first state each question that you choose to answer before answering it (or restate the question in your answer)
- Please record in horizontal orientation (if you choose to use your cell phone record, please hold it sideways)
- Avoid wearing or displaying commercial logos in your video. While we welcome school spirit and accept videos with school or university paraphernalia, please avoid wear or display of commercial logos.
If you have additional questions, need guidance in producing your video, or need help submitting your video, contact Jessica Washington, AACN's Marketing Manager at email@example.com.
Video Usage Agreement
By submitting your video, you authorize AACN to use and edit the submitted video content - and you agree to your name, likeness, image, voice and participation in and performance on film, tape or otherwise for use in the state project above or parts thereof. You agree that the footage may be edited and otherwise altered at the sole discretion of AACN and used in whole or in part for any and all broadcasting, non-broadcasting, audio/visual, and/or exhibition purposes in any manner or media.