Call for Nominations for Board of Directors and Nominating Committee
The AACN Nominating Committee
is seeking nominations for the following positions on the Board of Directors and Nominating Committee.
- Board Member-at-Large (4 vacancies)
- Practice Board Member-at-Large (1 vacancy)
- Nominating Committee (3 vacancies)
Benefits of serving on the AACN Board or the Nominating Committee include:
- A high level and significant role in advancing excellence in academic nursing.
- Engagement in discussions about strategic goals and priorities, higher education and healthcare issues, and challenges facing the nursing profession
- A unique opportunity to serve the profession while maximizing the value of your AACN membership.
To see the selection criteria, eligibility details, and additional information, refer to the nomination packet by clicking the button below.
Download Nomination Packet Materials [Word Doc]
Nomination Packet Due Date: Friday, October 7, 2022
The slate of candidates will be announced during the Business Meeting at the AACN Academic Nursing Leadership Conference. Additional information about the time requirements for each position can be found online on our Membership Volunteer and Engagement Opportunities webpage.
Submission Process: The packet should be submitted as one document in Word format and sent via e-mail to AACNnominations@aacnnursing.org.
For additional information, please contact Jennifer Ahearn, Chief Operating Officer, email@example.com.