We encourage AACN member schools to appoint an alternate contact for your institution. The alternate contact must be appointed by the dean. The alternate contact will share administrative privileges for the AACN Member Institution along with the member dean/director/chair, including the ability to:
- add, remove, or update faculty members
- register the dean/director/chair and/or multiple faculty members for conferences
- view and print transaction history and paid/unpaid invoices (personal and institutional)
- purchase Leadership Network memberships for faculty members
- pay yearly membership dues online
The dean/director/chair should appoint the faculty or staff member whose duties best align with these functions.
To appoint the contact, please provide their name, title, email, and phone number to Beth Aronson, AACN Membership Director, at email@example.com. If you have any questions about who to appoint or how to best utilize the MyAACN online services, feel free to email Beth or reach her by phone at 202-463-6930 ext. 263.
Thank you again for your continued support of and engagement with AACN!