Published August 08, 2018
The National Human Genome Research Institute of the National Institutes of Health invites AACN Member Schools to take a survey that will evaluate primary issues in genetics and genomics education.
As the front line of care, nursing faculty plays a central role in seeing that genetic and genomic discoveries lead to disease prevention and population health improvements. We will evaluate a general assessment of your knowledge, identify learning needs, and preferred methods of educating you or constituency. Understanding these items will help us determine resource and training priorities.
Before choosing to participate, please consider the following:
- You have been invited to complete this survey because you are a nursing faculty member.
- Questions in the survey relate to you or your organization's current educational needs, resources, and opportunities.
- This survey is being conducted for research purposes.
- The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete.
- Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary and you can choose to skip any questions that you do not wish to answer.
- There are no risks, penalties, or costs for your participation.
- There are no direct benefits to your participation.
- There are no right or wrong answers.
- All information you provide is anonymous.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Kathy Calzone at email@example.com or 240-760-6178.