Published September 26, 2019
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) invites faculty, nursing administrators, practicing CNLs, and students to submit abstracts that showcase innovations in CNL education or practice for the 2020 CNL Summit, being held February 20-22 at the Hilton Palacio Del Rio Hotel in San Antonio, TX.
Abstract Topics Include:
- Using the CNL skillset across the continuum of care
- Impact and value of the CNL role in achieving the Quadruple Aim: improved cost, quality, and service outcomes as well as healthcare provider work life.
- Making the business case for the CNL
- Innovative CNL curriculum models that highlight emerging trends in healthcare and nursing education
- The role of the CNL in new models of care with a focus on integrating care across the continuum, transitions, and care coordination
- Improving outcomes in complex care environments and with complex population
The abstract submission deadline is November 4, 2019 by 12:00 PM ET.
Submit an abstract here.