Presentations from past conferences are available to member schools deans, faculty, staff, and students only.
Access Past Presentations
AACN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC). Following each conference, the CE Certificates are provided electronically immediately after completion of a conference evaluation. ANCC CNE certificates are valid for 3 years from the date the content was presented.
If you have misplaced your CE Certificate after the completion of the conference evaluation, you can enter your information via the link below and access past certificates.
Note: AACN allows for you to access certificates from October 2012 to present for the following conferences:
Access Your CE Certificate
- Academic Nursing Leadership Conference (formerly known as Fall Semiannual Meeting)
- AACN's Deans Annual Meeting (formerly known as Spring Annual Meeting)
- Baccalaureate, Master’s and Doctoral Education Conferences
- Executive Development Series
- Summer Seminar
- Faculty Development Conference
- Hot Issues Conference
- For all other conferences, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct questions to email@example.com or call (202) 463-6930.