Presentations from past conferences are available to member schools deans, faculty, staff, and students only.
Access Past Presentations
AACN is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC). Following each conference, the CE Certificates are provided electronically immediately after completion of a conference evaluation. ANCC CNE certificates are valid for 3 years from the date the content was presented.
If you have misplaced your CE Certificate after the completion of the conference evaluation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: AACN allows for you to access certificates from October 2012 to present for the following conferences:
- Academic Nursing Leadership Conference (formerly known as Fall Semiannual Meeting)
- AACN's Deans Annual Meeting (formerly known as Spring Annual Meeting)
- Baccalaureate, Master’s and Doctoral Education Conferences
- Executive Development Series
- Summer Seminar
- Faculty Development Conference
- Hot Issues Conference
- For all other conferences, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 463-6930.