In June 2020, AACN hosted four virtual like schools discussion forums. During these stimulating discussions, member schools shared what is happening at their institution while learning about strategies and success stories. See discussion topics below and the reports each discussion based on school type.
1. Strategies and Innovations to Address the Economic and Enrollment Impact from COVID-19
- How has your school's budget been impacted and what strategies are you using to sustain your programs and mission?
- What has been the impact on enrollments and what are you doing to meet admission goals?
2. Challenges and Innovations Related to Clinical Placements
- What new challenges are you experiencing related to clinical placements?
- What innovations have you launched or are you developing in response to these challenges?
3. Other Topics
Download Discussion Notes [PDFs]
Note: The like school discussions reports are available to member schools deans, faculty, staff, and students only. To access please login to your MyAACN Account.