Published July 21, 2021
AACN is pleased to announce the latest scholarship winners from three scholarships programs funded by CastleBranch and Hurst Review Services. These programs were created to support outstanding students seeking baccalaureate and graduate degrees in nursing. Please join us in congratulating the following scholarship recipients.
The CastleBranch/Geraldine "Polly" Bednash scholarship winners:
- Michael Agbor, PhD, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Norrah Alachkar, PhD, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Julia Ashlock, BSN, Eastern Michigan University
- Emily Dickson, BSN, Research College of Nursing
Michael, Norrah, Julia, and Emily are featured on the CastleBranch/Geraldine “Polly” Bednash Scholarship Winners page along with previous scholarship recipients.
The CastleBranch-GNSA scholarship winners:
- Rodnita Davis, PhD, Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Hannah Latif, MSN, The Catholic University of America
- Sharon Chen, DNP, Columbia University
- Alyssa Dungo, MSN, Duke University
Rodnita, Hannah, Sharon, and Alyssa are featured on the CastleBranch-GNSA Scholarship Winners page along with previous scholarship recipients.
The Hurst Review Services/AACN scholarship winners:
- Jessica Norton, BSN, Oregon Health & Science University
- Jessica Lyans, BSN, University of Utah
- Haley Lucian, BSN, University of Pennsylvania
These winners are featured on the Hurst Review Services/AACN Scholarship Winners page along with other previous scholarship recipients.
For more information on these and other AACN scholarships, view our student scholarship and financial aid page.