A Networking and Learning Opportunity for those who work in the administrative and financial management of schools of nursing.
Join a dedicated community of business officers, administrative leaders, operations and financial managers, and others in Denver, CO for the 2022 BONUS Annual Meeting!
AACN’s Business Officers of Nursing Schools (BONUS) Annual Meeting offers a unique opportunity to stay informed about issues of importance to the operational management of nursing schools including technology, business, and financial and administrative management as well as trends in academic nursing, and opportunities for leadership and team building. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn from thought leaders and peers, meet face-to-face with BONUS network members, and take away innovative strategies to help you succeed in your role back home. If you would like to learn more about the BONUS Leadership Network, click here.
Connect & Engage
The BONUS Networking and Group Dinners are highly anticipated engagement opportunities allowing you to connect with peers and build relationships made during the meeting in a casual setting. Networking and Group Dinners are provided during Day 1 and 2 of the meeting:
- Join us for small group networking dinners on Wednesday evening, April 20, at various restaurants in Downtown Denver. Sign-ups will be made available on-site and participants will cover their own costs.
- In addition, a full group dinner will be held on Thursday evening, April 21. The dinner fee is $60 per person (guests are welcome!) and registration is available online during the meeting registration.
Who Should Attend:
Business officers, fiscal managers, administrative leaders, and other nursing school staff involved in the operational management of nursing programs.
How to Attend:
The BONUS Annual Meeting will be offered as an in-person event.
The safety of attendees and staff is our top priority – we will follow all relevant protocols and CDC guidelines and will work closely with the Curtis Hotel to promote the recommended practices at the time of the event.
The responsibility for a safe and healthy event environment is shared among the event organizer, venues, and every participant. All in-person participants (including but not limited to presenters, attendees, exhibitors, guests, staff, vendors) of the Business Officers of Nursing Schools (BONUS) Annual Meeting are expected to adhere to and abide by the safety precautions AACN is implementing to protect against the spread of COVID-19.
- Verification of full COVID Vaccination *New Requirement*
- AACN has partnered with Health Pass by CLEAR and Event Farm to provide secure and easy proof of COVID vaccination for safe entry into the conference. Trust and transparency are top priorities for AACN and our partners, and with Health Pass, users are always in control of their health information. Detailed instructions will be shared with all in-person attendees 10 days prior to the event, when AACN will launch the verification portal for this event.
- Enhanced sanitization of meeting and exhibit space
- Masking and social distancing
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing fully supports its community and respects the individual decisions that must be made in these extremely challenging times due to multiple factors, which we know are both professional and personal. Attendees may cancel their registration for the BONUS Annual Meeting by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than three (3) business days prior to the event start date (April 15, 2022). Additional details about cancellation and refund policies are available under the ‘Register’ tab.
You should not attend these events in-person if you are:
- not fully vaccinated
- experiencing or within the 10 days prior to the event start date have experienced signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- believe that they may have been recently exposed to COVID-19
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by the healthcare team responsible for treatment
Conference attendees should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked to contact AACN at email@example.com if they experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 10 days after any AACN conference. Should any positive cases be reported within the 10-day timeframe, AACN will communicate this information to all registered participants. Any private health or personal data received by AACN will be treated as confidential.
To ensure the safety of all participants, AACN will require all in-person attendees to wear a mask, except when actively eating or drinking.
Duty of Care
By attending the BONUS conference, you agree to abide by and engage in conduct that is beneficial to health and safety of all attendees and constituents. This includes, but is not limited to, wearing a mask, providing proof of vaccination, practicing appropriate physical distancing, and not attending any events if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
The Curtis Hotel
11405 Curtis Street
Denver, CO 80202