Fall Faculty Forum Member Pricing - $199*
Fall Faculty Form Non-Member Pricing - $299
* Each additional registration from the same institution receives a $30 discount.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
If you subsequently cannot attend the AACN Faculty Forum, the following options are available:
- You may substitute your registration to another individual within your organization. This must be done by contacting the AACN Conference Department via email at email@example.com
- If a substitution is not possible, your cancellation request must be received in writing and confirmed by AACN; otherwise, it cannot be honored. The following refund arrangements will then apply:
- Cancellation requests received by November 24, 2020 will be fully refunded.
- Cancellation requests received after November 24, 2020 will not be granted any refunds.
- Refunds will not be given for no-shows.
- No-show registrations with an open balance will be charged a $50 non-refundable administrative fee after the event.
Please note: Cancellations received fewer than 7 days prior to the event start date will be reviewed and processed within two weeks after the last day of the event.
Event Cancellation or Postponement:
AACN reserves the right to modify, postpone/reschedule or cancel this conference and any related group activity for any circumstance beyond AACN’s control, including but not limited to emergency, acts of God, government regulations, disaster, strike and non-fulfilment of minimum group requirements. If there is an event cancellation, every attempt will be made to reschedule or provide a modified virtual offering, and registration fees will be applied to the rescheduled/virtual event. If a cancelled event cannot be rescheduled, AACN will issue a full refund of the registration fee(s). Any travel, lodging, or incidental expenses incurred related to a cancelled/postponed event cannot be refunded under any circumstances as AACN resumes no responsibility for such expenses.
655 K Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001