Graduate Nursing Admission and Recruitment: Innovation and Transformation
AACN’s Graduate Nursing Admissions Professional (GNAP) Conference provides an opportunity for graduate nursing admissions professionals to share their successes, develop new strategies and establish a resource network of peers. Join this diverse group comprised of individuals responsible for graduate nursing student recruitment, admissions, marketing and programming for lively discussions and networking opportunities. If you would like to learn more about the GNAP Network, click here.
Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek
75 South West Temple
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Who Should Attend:
Professionals engaged in recruiting students into graduate nursing programs.
How to Attend:
The GNAP Conference will be offered as an in-person event.
The safety of attendees and staff is our top priority – we will follow all relevant protocols and CDC guidelines and will work closely with the conference venue to promote the recommended practices at the time of the event.
The responsibility for a safe and healthy event environment is shared among the event organizer, venues, and every participant. All in-person participants (including but not limited to presenters, attendees, exhibitors, guests, staff, vendors) of the Graduate Nursing Admissions Professionals (GNAP) Conference are expected to adhere to and abide by the safety precautions AACN is implementing to protect against the spread of COVID-19.
- Verification of full COVID Vaccination *New Requirement*
- AACN has partnered with Health Pass by CLEAR and Event Farm to provide secure and easy proof of COVID vaccination for safe entry into the conference. Trust and transparency are top priorities for AACN and our partners, and with Health Pass, users are always in control of their health information. Detailed instructions will be shared with all in-person attendees 10 days prior to the event, when AACN will launch the verification portal for this event.
- Enhanced sanitization of meeting and exhibit space
- Masking and social distancing
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing fully supports its community and respects the individual decisions that must be made in these extremely challenging times due to multiple factors, which we know are both professional and personal. Attendees may cancel their registration for the GNAP Conference by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than three (3) business days prior to the event start date (March 28, 2022). Additional details about cancellation and refund policies are available under the ‘Register’ tab.
You should not attend these events in-person if you are:
- not fully vaccinated
- experiencing or within the 10 days prior to the event start date have experienced signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- believe that they may have been recently exposed to COVID-19
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by the healthcare team responsible for treatment
Conference attendees should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked to contact AACN at email@example.com if they experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 10 days after any AACN conference. Should any positive cases be reported within the 10-day timeframe, AACN will communicate this information to all registered participants. Any private health or personal data received by AACN will be treated as confidential.
To ensure the safety of all participants, AACN will require all in-person attendees to wear a mask, except when actively eating or drinking.
Duty of Care
By attending the GNAP conference, you agree to abide by and engage in conduct that is beneficial to health and safety of all attendees and constituents. This includes, but is not limited to, wearing a mask, providing proof of vaccination, practicing appropriate physical distancing, and not attending any events if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.