Start Planning Your Certified CNL Day Celebration!
It’s never too early to begin planning your organization’s CNL
recognition activities. Next year, the Commission on Nurse
Certification (CNC) will celebrate Certified CNL Day on
Monday, March 19, 2018!
Certified CNL Day recognizes the impact of certified CNLs and is
designed to spread awareness of how employers and colleagues in
the healthcare sector extend their appreciation to certified CNLs
on staff. Read below to see how you, your employees and your
colleagues can participate.
Let everyone know how your healthcare team plans to recognize and celebrate CNLs at your facility. Send a press release to your local media and share how CNLs help your facility deliver quality patient care.
Download promotional materials for the 2018 Certified CNL Day celebration:
Tout Your CNL Credential
Show the world that you are a certified CNL. Purchase CNL branded products online and proudly wear your gear on CNL Day!
Organize Activities at Your Healthcare Facility
- Recognize your certified CNLs for their commitment to quality care and excellence
- Learn more about becoming a Certified CNL and download the Certification Guide
- Download CNC’s Employer Tool Kit
- Acknowledge certified CNLs for validating their competency in providing safe and quality care
- Gain an understanding of the value of CNL certification
Join CNC on March 19, 2018 from 2 PM – 3 PM (ET) on Facebook to engage in online discussions.
Share how you are celebrating Certified CNL Day on Twitter by posting photos, tag your friends, colleagues, and tell us what it means to be a certified CNL or to have a certified CNL on staff. (use #CertCNLDay).