We invite you to exhibit at the 2022 Deans Annual Meeting, March 26-28, 2022 in Washington, DC.
The Deans Annual Meeting provides you with the opportunity to showcase your innovative solutions and services to an exclusive audience of deans and directors from AACN Member Schools of Nursing. Our conference platform allows you to raise brand awareness, attract new business, and connect with those leading the change in nursing education, health, and health care.
For more than 50 years, the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) has been the national voice of academic nursing education. AACN has earned the reputation of being one of the most thought-provoking and insightful organizations in our industry. We bring together the top leaders from nursing schools nationwide to share experiences and success stories, to connect with noted thought leaders, and to shape the future of nursing.
Join us on our journey so we can transform and shape the future of nursing together!
EXHIBITOR & SPONSOR REGISTRATION
IN-PERSON SHOWCASE VIRTUAL SHOWCASE SPONSORSHIPS
Conference Dates: March 26-28, 2022
Exhibit Dates: March 26-27, 2022
Venue: The Fairmont Washington, DC
M Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037
Saturday, March 26, 2022
Sunday, March 27, 2022
Additional information coming soon.
What You Get
- Access to your target audience
- Opportunity to showcase your innovative solutions and services in the Solution Provider Showcase (in-person and online)
- Recognition on conference website
- Recognition in attendee emails
- Access to mailing addresses of event registrants
- Opportunity to purchase Post Conference Email Blasts (limited availability)
- Opportunity to purchase and host a Solution Circle: a 60-minute educational session lead by you in a collaborate format, examining current challenges in the field of academic nursing (limited availability)
- Opportunity to purchase and host an evening reception in a Hospitality Suite to foster networking with current and potential clients. (limited availability)
The Deans Annual Meeting is a member-only event exclusive to the primary Dean/Director of AACN member schools of nursing.