If you subsequently cannot attend this event, the following options are available:
- No Substitutions are allowed for the AACN Deans Meeting as it is open only to the primary Dean/Chair/Director of AACN-Member Schools of Nursing.
- Your cancellation request must be received in writing and confirmed by AACN; otherwise, it cannot be honored. The following refund arrangements will then apply:
- Cancellation requests received by March 5, 2021 will be fully refunded.
- Cancellation requests received after March 5, 2021 will not be granted any refunds.
- Refunds will not be given for no-shows.
- No-show registrations with an open balance will be charged a $150 non-refundable administrative fee after the event.
Please note: Cancellations received fewer than 7 days prior to the event start date will be reviewed and processed within two weeks after the last day of the event.
Event Cancellation or Postponement:
AACN reserves the right to modify, postpone/reschedule or cancel this conference and any related group activity for any circumstance beyond AACN’s control, including but not limited to emergency, acts of God, government regulations, disaster, strike and non-fulfilment of minimum group requirements. If there is an event cancellation, every attempt will be made to reschedule or provide a modified virtual offering, and registration fees will be applied to the rescheduled/virtual event. If a cancelled event cannot be rescheduled, AACN will issue a full refund of the registration fee(s). Any travel, lodging, or incidental expenses incurred related to a cancelled/postponed event cannot be refunded under any circumstances as AACN resumes no responsibility for such expenses.
AACN Conference Team
655 K Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001