Passion, Purpose, & Partnerships: Inspiring Excellence in Doctoral Nursing Education
The 2023 Doctoral Education Conference Call for Abstracts is now closed. Abstract submission notifications will be sent on October 11, 2022.
General Information & Reminders for Submitted Abstracts:
- The primary author will be the point of contact for all communication with AACN.
- Primary authors on all accepted abstracts must register for the conference and present the abstract in-person.
- Podium and Poster Presentations will be offered in-person at the conference venue – Hotel Del Coronado in Coronado, CA.
- Podium Presentation will be in the form of 15-minute presentation with a scheduled time for live questions and answers. Presentations will be audio-recorded on-site and made available for on-demand after the event.
- Poster Presentation are presented on double-sided poster boards holding one (1) poster per board. All posters should be oriented in landscape format and must not exceed 48" W x 36" H. Posters will also be featured in the Virtual Poster Showcase on the virtual conference platform with the option to provide a pre-recorded 2-minute video presentation.
Questions? Contact Kate Waggoner, AACN Conference Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.