AACN invites abstracts describing programs, courses, initiatives, or evaluation strategies that characterize the conference theme, addressing the many changes and challenges in academic nursing programs. Of particular interest are abstracts that reflect innovation and highlight the theme: Nursing Science and Practice: Creating Equity through Doctoral Education.
- Academic Nursing: Excellence & Innovation
- Leading & Advancing Improvements in Health, Health Care, & Higher Education
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Sub-committee members are not eligible to submit to this conference.
- The primary author will be the point of contact for all communication with AACN.
- Primary authors on all accepted abstracts must register for the conference and present the abstract.
Submission Deadline: September 27, 2021 at 12:00 pm (ET)
View Call for Abstracts
View Faculty Practice Pre-Conference Call for Abstract