We invite you to market and promote your products and services at the 2023 Doctoral Education Conference, January 19-21, 2023 in Coronado, CA.
The Doctoral Education Conference invites deans, directors, and faculty from nursing schools nationwide to explore innovative strategies and opportunities in doctoral nursing education. Utilize our conference platform to raise brand awareness, attract new business, and connect with those leading the change in nursing education, health, and health care.
For more than 50 years, the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) has been the national voice of academic nursing education. AACN has earned the reputation of being one of the most thought-provoking and insightful organizations in our industry. We bring together the top leaders from nursing schools nationwide to share experiences and success stories, to connect with noted thought leaders, and to shape the future of nursing.
Join us on our journey so we can transform and shape the future of nursing together!
Conference Dates: January 19-21, 2023
Exhibit Dates: January 12-20, 2023
Hotel Del Coronado
1500 Orange Ave.
Coronado, CA 92118
Thursday, January 20, 2022
Friday, January 21, 2022
Saturday, January 22, 2022
Additional information coming soon.
Maximize your Exposure with Marketing and Promotional Opportunities
We offer numerous marketing and promotional opportunities to help you stand out and enhance your presence and visibility at the conference:
- Reach prospects and generate leads with pre- and post-conference email blasts to attendees
- Provide educational content to your attendees via a Solution Circle, a 60-minute educational session lead by you in a collaborate format, examining current challenges in the field of academic nursing
- Maximize your exposure with on-site branding
- Network with current and potential clients at one of AACN’s contracted meeting spaces
- Highlight innovations in your products and services in the Solution Provider Showcase
The Doctoral Education Conference invites deans, directors, and faculty who teach in doctoral programs, as well as those with a primary responsibility for advancing a research agenda.