We invite you to exhibit at the 2022 Doctoral Education Conference, January 20-22, 2022 in Naples, FL.
The Doctoral Education Conference explores innovative strategies and opportunities in doctoral nursing education and provides you with the opportunity to showcase your innovative solutions and services to an engaged audience. Utilize our conference platform to raise brand awareness, attract new business, and connect with those leading the change in nursing education, health, and health care.
For more than 50 years, the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) has been the national voice of academic nursing education. AACN has earned the reputation of being one of the most thought-provoking and insightful organizations in our industry. We bring together the top leaders from nursing schools nationwide to share experiences and success stories, to connect with noted thought leaders, and to shape the future of nursing.
Join us on our journey so we can transform and shape the future of nursing together!
Doctoral Education Conference 2022 Sponsors and Exhibitors
EXHIBITOR & SPONSOR REGISTRATION
IN-PERSON SHOWCASE VIRTUAL SHOWCASE SPONSORSHIPS
Conference Dates: January 20-22, 2022
Exhibit Dates: January 20-21, 2022
Venue: Naples Grand Beach Resort
475 Seagate Drive, Naples, FL 34103
Thursday, January 20, 2022
Friday, January 21, 2022
Additional information coming soon.
What You Get
- Access to your target audience
- Opportunity to showcase your innovative solutions and services in the
- Solution Provider Showcase (in-person and online)
- Recognition on conference website
- Recognition in attendee emails
- Access to mailing addresses of event registrants
- Opportunity to purchase Post Conference Email Blasts (limited availability)
- Opportunity to purchase and host a Solution Circle: a 60-minute educational session lead by you in a collaborate format, examining current challenges in the field of academic nursing (limited availability)
The Doctoral Education Conference invites deans, directors, and faculty who teach in doctoral programs, as well as those with a primary responsibility for advancing a research agenda.