The AACN Organizational Leadership Network (OLN) is comprised of nursing academic leaders with broad administrative responsibilities, including associate deans and assistant deans. The OLN fosters professional growth and development, information sharing, communication, and discussion of key issues. Networking within these groups will be facilitated through programs, meetings and electronic communications.
OLN Member Login or Join OLN
Who Should Join?
Designed for nursing academic leaders with broad administrative responsibilities, including associate deans and assistant deans.
Whether you are just starting out in the profession or you are proudly looking back at a lifetime of achievements, membership in the OLN Leadership Network is of extraordinary value.
As a member, you can take advantage of the following benefits
- Be involved and share experiences in a national network of leaders and subject matter experts through an exclusive OLN Community, a online community platform just for OLN members.
- Participate in conferences geared around subjects of common interest.
- Serve on working groups such as AACN conference programming and advisory groups.
- Opportunities to earn (or receive) CEU credits with a network member discount.
- Volunteer to serve on a Leadership Network Steering Community.