If you subsequently cannot attend this event, the following options are available:
1. You may substitute your registration to another individual within your school. This must be done by contacting both the AACN Conference Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and Judy Ly, Government Affairs and Policy Coordinator via email at email@example.com.
2. If a substitution is not possible, your cancellation request must be received in writing via email and confirmed by AACN staff Judy Ly, Government Affairs and Policy Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org; otherwise, it cannot be honored. The following refund arrangements will then apply:
- Cancellation requests received by March 6, 2021 will be fully refunded.
- Cancellation requests received after March 6, 2021 will not be granted any refunds.
- Refunds will not be given for no-shows.
- No-show registrations with an open balance will be charged a $150 non-refundable administrative fee after the event.
Event Cancellation or Postponement:
AACN reserves the right to modify, postpone/reschedule or cancel this conference and any related group activity for any circumstance beyond AACN’s control, including but not limited to emergency, acts of God, government regulations, disaster, strike and non-fulfilment of minimum group requirements. If there is an event cancellation, every attempt will be made to reschedule or provide a modified virtual offering, and registration fees will be applied to the rescheduled/virtual event. If a cancelled event cannot be rescheduled, AACN will issue a full refund of the registration fee(s). Any travel, lodging, or incidental expenses incurred related to a cancelled/postponed event cannot be refunded under any circumstances as AACN resumes no responsibility for such expenses.
AACN Conference Team
655 K Street, NW, Suite 750
Washington, DC 20001