Previous years, we had a number of students who had other people paying for their rooms (teachers, parents, etc.) However, they were presenting their personal cards upon check in. In order to avoid this, please have anyone who is having their room paid by someone else ask the hotel for a credit card authorization form.
Substitution, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
If you subsequently cannot attend this event, the following options are available:
- You may substitute your registration to another individual within your school. This must be done by contacting the AACN Conference Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a substitution is not possible, your cancellation request must be received in writing via email and confirmed by AACN staff Sonia Garfinkel at email@example.com; otherwise, it cannot be honored. The following refund arrangements will then apply:
- Cancellation requests received by March 18, 2023, will be refunded minus a $75 non-refundable administrative fee.
- Cancellation requests received after March 18, 2023, will not be granted any refunds.
- Refunds will not be given for no-shows.
- No-show registrations with an open balance will be charged a $75 non-refundable administrative fee after the event.
Please note: AACN will issue refunds within a 2-week time period of receipt of written cancellation notice.
AACN reserves the right to cancel this conference and any group activity that does not meet minimal group requirements. AACN assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets, hotel reservations, car rental, or other travel costs.