Published June 24, 2020
AACN is pleased to announce the latest scholarship winners from two awards programs funded by AfterCollege and CastleBranch. These programs were created to support outstanding students seeking baccalaureate and graduate degrees in nursing. Please join us in congratulating the following scholarship recipients. For more information on these and other AACN scholarships, view our student scholarships page.
The AfterCollege scholarship winners:
- Amir Kamel, Walden University, FNP
- Jamie Kakkanattu, Widener University, MSN
- Shannon Fry, Graceland University-Lamoni, RN-BSN
Amir, Jamie, and Shannon are featured on the AfterCollege Scholarship Winners page along with other previous scholarship recipients.
The CastleBranch/Geraldine "Polly" Bednash scholarship winners:
- Emma Tyano, Emory University, DNP
- Jinkee Beltran, Walden University, DNP
- Laura Kuhs, University of Southern Maine, BSN
- Amy Lewis, Jacksonville University, MSN
- Grayson Parr, Johns Hopkins University, MSN
- Karen Nielsen, University of New Mexico, DNP
- Michael Danis, University of South Alabama, MSN
- Caroline Koffke, Resurrection University, BSN
These winners are featured on the CastleBranch/Geraldine "Polly" Bednash Scholarship Winners page along with other previous scholarship recipients.