Meeting of the Minds: Create an Engaging and Productive Workplace Culture
Academic nursing leaders, individually and in teams, are invited to attend the 2022 AACN Summer Seminar to discover key elements for creating a positive organizational culture that celebrates the individual and bonds the collective.
This year’s venue is located at the base of the majestic Colorado Rocky Mountains in Vail, Colorado – the world-class Sonnenalp Hotel creates a setting with an intimate and authentic tradition of hospitality, removed from stressors of daily administration and responsibility.
Only 100 seats are available! Secure your seat today for the 2022 Summer Seminar.
- Discover how maximum human performance empowers individuals and sets a tone for a positive culture.
- Reveal your thinking and behavioral preferences through experiential learning, realizing greater individual and team potential.
- Unveil your brilliance with Emergenetics® which will reveal how you prefer to think and behave.
- Explore how to inspire people and organizations to thrive by offering a simpler, easier way to understand themselves and others, and build interpersonal strategies that drive performance.
- Gain a deeper understanding of all facets of life, including work, home, community, family, and education.
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou
Who Should Attend:
Deans, directors, and senior faculty will benefit from this refreshing, stimulating, and invigorating program that will elevate individual leadership skills, strengthen team relationships, and magnify the impact you can have leading change and moving an agenda forward.
20 Vail Road
Vail, CO 81657
The safety and well-being of attendees, partners, exhibitors, and staff remains our top priority – we will follow all relevant protocols and CDC guidelines and will work closely with the Sonnenalp Hotel to promote the recommended practices at the time of the event.
All meeting attendees, speakers, partners, and AACN staff are to be fully vaccinated in order to gain access the 2022 Summer Seminar event spaces. Please check back frequently for news and additional guidance as we refine our planning.
The State of Colorado has lifted the mask mandate; therefore, wearing masks is optional.
Duty of Care
By attending the Summer Seminar, you agree to abide by and engage in conduct that is beneficial to health and safety of all attendees and constituents. This includes, but is not limited to, providing verification of vaccination, practicing appropriate physical distancing, and not attending any events if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.