Academic nursing leaders, individually and in teams, are invited to attend the 2020 AACN Summer Seminar to discover key elements for creating a positive organizational culture that celebrates the individual and bonds the collective.
This year’s venue is located at the base of the majestic Colorado Rocky Mountains in Vail Colorado – the world-class Sonnenalp Hotel creates a setting with an intimate and authentic tradition of hospitality, removed from stressors of daily administration and responsibility.
Deans, directors, and senior faculty will benefit from this refreshing, stimulating and invigorating, interactive program that will elevate individual leadership skills, strengthen team relationships, and magnify the impact you can have leading change moving an agenda forward.
- Discover how maximum human performance empowers individuals and sets a tone for a positive culture.
- Reveal your thinking and behavioral preferences through experiential learning, realizing greater individual and team potential.
- Unveil your brilliance with Emergenetics® which will reveal the way you prefer to think and behave.
- Explore how to inspire people and organizations to thrive by offering a simpler, easier way to understand themselves and others, and build interpersonal strategies that drive performance.
- Gain a deeper understanding of all facets of life, including work, home, community, family, and education.
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou
20 Vail Road
Vail, Colorado, 81657