Where Nurse Faculty and Innovation Meet
Join us for Transform 2020, AACN’s national conference for faculty teaching in baccalaureate and/or master’s nursing programs. This new event combines AACN’s Baccalaureate Education and Master’s Education Conferences into a single event and will feature thought leaders who are redefining how professional nurses are educated and how they practice.
Whether you are a new or seasoned faculty member, dean, aspiring leader, or in an associate/assistant dean role, this is a conference you cannot miss!
Key Conference Benefits:
- Discover new developments in academic nursing along with the latest innovations impacting higher education and healthcare delivery.
- Connect with noted thought leaders and shape the future of nursing education.
- Meet face-to-face with peers and explore how your colleagues from across the nation are developing and inspiring future generations of nursing professionals.
- Immerse into a rich and diverse learning environment including plenary and breakout sessions,
focused discussions, and informal breakfast forums.
- Participate in abstract presentations, which are selected following a competitive peer-review process.
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601