The Meeting Place for Chief Academic Nursing Officers!
The AACN Deans Annual Meeting is open exclusively to the primary Dean/Chair/Director of AACN-Member Schools of Nursing.
Every Spring, more than 400 Chief Academic Nursing Officers come together for the AACN Deans Annual Meeting. In an intimate setting, Deans and Directors from AACN Member Schools of Nursing engage with peers and noted thought leaders to discuss organizational and legislative priorities as well as opportunities impacting nursing education.
- Leadership Strategies & Solutions
- Industry Experts & Agents of Change
- Peer-to-Peer Collaboration & Networking
- New Dean Dialogues & Focused Discussions
- Access to High-Profile Strategic-Partners
- Interactive Learning Formats