How does the database search work?
The database will search by keyword, domain, concept, and sub-competency. Click on the magnifying glass icon to execute the search. To start a new search, click the clear results button.
How are search results ordered?
Search results are ranked by many favors, including the date posted (more recent postings are favored).
What are the labeled boxes under each resource?
The labels show you what domain, concept, and level that resource contains.
What can I find within each resource?
Each resource will provide you the following:
- Overview or how to use the resource
- Integrative Learning Strategies
- Assessment Strategies
- Exemplars (if applicable)
- Possible Courses
- Additional Resources/Publications
- Domains and sub-competencies
- Concept* (if applicable)