AACN’s Baccalaureate Education Conference brings together faculty, deans and other academic leaders to explore issues and share successful strategies related to baccalaureate nursing education. The conference program offers participants dedicated time to visit the Learning Center and to engage with our vendors. View our Exhibit Quick-Facts to learn more!
Register for an Exhibit Table
Exhibit Charges & Services
All booths are 6’x6’ units or multiples thereof; each is furnished with a draped 6’ table for tabletop displays.
For-Profit: $1,600 Non-Profit: $1,300
Included with your booth fee:
- Up to three (3) complimentary badges (per 6’x6’ booth) with access to the Learning Center, Networking Reception and other Catered Functions (Breakfast and Breaks)*
- 6’x6’ space with one (1) draped 6’ table
- Chairs (2) & Wastebasket
- Booth Identification Sign
- Easel & electrical outlet (upon request)
- Exhibitor listing, including company description, on AACN
- Conference App
- Participant List (provided onsite and excluding emails)
*Additional badges available for purchase.
Exhibit Dates & Hours
The Learning Center will be open on Thursday, November 15 and Friday, November 16, 2018.
- Exhibitor Move-In Thursday
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Exhibit Hours Thursday
12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Exhibit Hours Friday
7:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Exhibitor Move-Out Friday
Exhibit hours may be subject to change. AACN will provide all schedule changes via email prior to the conference.