QGenda, a leader in healthcare workforce management solutions, has joined with AACN on a new scholarship program for students in undergraduate and graduate nursing programs.
The $5,000 scholarship will be awarded to a student from an AACN member school according to this schedule:
- July - Only students in entry-level baccalaureate programs may apply
- February - Only students in accelerated baccalaureate or master’s programs may apply
- October - Only students in master’s and doctoral programs may apply
- Must be a current masters or doctoral nursing student.
- Must have at least a 3.5 GPA.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Provide one academic or professional reference.
- Submit an essay (500-word maximum) on how they want to make an impact as a nurse OR how a nurse has specifically impacted them.
- July 1
- February 1
- October 1
Note: must be currently enrolled in a nursing program to be eligible