QGenda, a leader in healthcare workforce management solutions, has joined with AACN on a new scholarship program for students in all types of baccalaureate nursing programs four-year, accelerated, and degree-completion programs.
The $5,000 July 2023 scholarships will be awarded to students pursuing a baccalaureate at an AACN member school.
Three scholarships in the amount of $5,000 will be distributed yearly.
- Must be a current undergraduate nursing student.
- Must have at least a 3.5 GPA.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Provide one academic or professional reference.
- Submit an essay (500-word maximum) on how they want to make an impact as a nurse OR how a nurse has specifically impacted them.
Please note: The July award is open to entry-level baccalaureate students; the October award is open to students in accelerated programs; and the February award is open to students in master’s and doctoral programs.
- July 1
- February 1
- October 1