Where Nurse Faculty and Innovation Meet
Faculty teaching in baccalaureate or master’s nursing programs are invited to attend Transform 2022. This annual gathering of nursing faculty features thought leaders who are redefining how professional nurses are educated and how they practice and provides opportunity for networking with colleagues and peers.
Key Conference Benefits:
- Discover new developments in academic nursing along with the latest innovations impacting higher education and healthcare delivery.
- Connect with noted thought leaders and shape the future of nursing education.
- Meet face-to-face with peers and explore how your colleagues from across the nation are developing and inspiring future generations of nursing professionals.
- Immerse into a rich and diverse learning environment including plenary and breakout sessions, focused discussions, and informal breakfast forums.
- Participate in abstract presentations, which are selected following a competitive peer-review process.
Who Should Attend:
New or seasoned faculty members, deans, aspiring leaders, and associate/assistant deans.
How to Attend:
Transform 2022 is offered as a hybrid event, with both in-person (in Chicago, IL) and virtual opportunities.
As part of the registration fee, attendees will have access to AACN’s Digital Conference Library, where select session recordings from the in-person event will be available on-demand for viewing (to include plenaries and breakout sessions). Additional CEs may be earned.
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 East Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
The safety of attendees and staff is our top priority – we will follow all relevant protocols and CDC guidelines and will work closely with the hotel to promote the recommended practices at the time of the event.
Currently all meeting attendees, speakers, partners, and AACN staff are to be fully vaccinated in order to gain access to Transform 2022 and its pre-conference event spaces. Please check back frequently for news and additional guidance as we refine our planning.
The State of Illinois has no mask mandate; therefore, wearing masks is currently optional.
Duty of Care
By attending Transform 2022 and its pre-conferences, you agree to abide by and engage in conduct that is beneficial to health and safety of all attendees and constituents. This includes, but is not limited to, providing verification of vaccination, practicing appropriate physical distancing, and not attending any events if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.