Where Nurse Faculty and Innovation Meet
Transform 2021 is a new conference offering for faculty teaching in baccalaureate or master’s nursing programs. This new event combines AACN’s former Baccalaureate Education and Master’s Education Conferences into a single experience featuring thought leaders who are redefining how professional nurses are educated and how they practice.
This past year we all have missed being together. Transform 2021 is designed to reunite us and provide ample opportunities to re-connect with each other and our community through a fusion of both in-person and virtual experiences.
Key Conference Benefits:
- Discover new developments in academic nursing along with the latest innovations impacting higher education and healthcare delivery.
- Connect with noted thought leaders and shape the future of nursing education.
- Meet face-to-face with peers and explore how your colleagues from across the nation are developing and inspiring future generations of nursing professionals.
- Immerse into a rich and diverse learning environment including plenary and breakout sessions, focused discussions, and informal breakfast forums.
- Participate in abstract presentations, which are selected following a competitive peer-review process.
Who Should Attend:
New or seasoned faculty members, deans, aspiring leaders, and associate/assistant deans.
How to Attend:
If you are ready to meet again in-person, please join us in December in Dallas, TX at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. If you prefer to join virtually and explore what a hybrid event looks like from that side, we welcome you to participate in that way.
Hyatt Regency Dallas
300 Reunion Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207
The safety of attendees and staff is our top priority – we will follow all relevant protocols and CDC guidelines and will work closely with the Hyatt Regency to promote the recommended practices at the time of the event.
The responsibility for a safe and healthy event environment is shared among the event organizer, venues, and every participant. All in-person participants (including but not limited to presenters, attendees, exhibitors, guests, staff, vendors) of Transform 2021 and its pre-events at the Hyatt Regency Dallas in Dallas, TX are expected to adhere to and abide by the safety precautions AACN is implementing to protect against the spread of COVID-19.
- Verification of full COVID Vaccination *New Requirement*
- AACN has partnered with Health Pass by CLEAR and Event Farm to provide secure and easy proof of COVID vaccination for safe entry into the conference. Trust and transparency are top priorities for AACN and our partners, and with Health Pass, users are always in control of their health information. Detailed instructions can be viewed here.
- Enhanced sanitization of meeting and exhibit spaces
- Masking and social distancing
The American Association of Colleges of Nursing fully supports its community and respects the individual decisions that must be made in these extremely challenging times due to multiple factors, which we know are both professional and personal. Attendees may change their registration from in-person to virtual and virtual to in-person for Transform 2021 by contacting us at email@example.com no later than three (3) business days prior to the event start date (November 25, 2021). Additional details about cancellation and refund policies are available under the ‘Register’ tab.
You should not attend these events in-person if you are:
- not fully vaccinated
- experiencing or within the 10 days prior to the event start date have experienced signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- believe that they may have been recently exposed to COVID-19
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are not yet cleared as non-contagious by the healthcare team responsible for treatment
Conference attendees should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are asked to contact AACN at firstname.lastname@example.org if they experience symptoms of COVID-19 within 10 days after any AACN conference. Should any positive cases be reported within the 10-day timeframe, AACN will communicate this information to all registered participants. Any private health or personal data received by AACN will be treated as confidential.
*AACN is not liable for the vaccination status of any vendor staff or exhibitors who are working to help support the event. AACN has shared our vaccination policy with all contracted vendors and exhibitors.
To ensure the safety of all participants, AACN will require all in-person attendees to wear a mask, except when actively eating or drinking.
Duty of Care
By attending Transform 2021 and its pre-events, you agree to abide by and engage in conduct that is beneficial to health and safety of all attendees and constituents. This includes, but is not limited to, wearing a mask, providing proof of vaccination, practicing appropriate physical distancing, and not attending any events if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
Hyatt Regency Dallas
Hyatt is committed to safety and wellbeing of its guests and has taken measures to provide clean and safe environments. Covid-19 updates and what to expect at the hotel.